when you buy fiction & non-fiction books for school
You and your
colleagues can see all the best paperback fiction and non-fiction from
scores of publishers, and from around the world, set out on displays in
your own hall. Fiction is categorised by type and level of challenge;
non-fiction by subject and within that by topic.
- Don't spend hours travelling to shops and warehouses.
- Don't spend hours and hours looking through catalogues trying to
topics you want, and guessing how good the books are.
- Just walk into your hall and browse. If you want the book in your
don't order it and have to wait for delivery. Keep it and be invoiced
- No travelling costs. No parking costs.
- No need to bring in a supply teacher while you go out looking -
spend the money you save on books.
- Almost all the books are paperback: attractive to readers and
buy. You can have plastic covers for a small additional charge.
- Get a good discount on your purchases.
This has got to be
the most cost effective way to buy books for school!
- You can decide if you like a book by looking at it.
- You can talk to colleagues about it.
- You can check if it's already part of school stock.
- You can know that the book is right before you buy it.
you get this service? Call 01455 822192 or email